According to Google, Push Notifications will experience a massive downfall due to their newest update called Chrome 80 (which you can check out in detail on our blog by clicking here) which will change the rules of the game as we know it.
Now, just cause the rules have changed doesn’t necessarily mean you can’t play anymore, you just gotta play it smart.
How, you might ask?
The answer is In-Page Push, and we’re proud to announce that it will be available to all our Publishers when Dashboard v2.0 goes live on 20.04.2020.
What is In-Page Push?
In plain English, In-Page Push is a Push Notification on steroids. It’s like your usual Push Notification, but with a few key improvements. The best way to understand how In-Page Push increases your performance is to compare it to traditional Push Notifications.
In-Page Push vs Push Notifications
When compared to Push Notifications, In-Page Push is vastly faster, responsive, and optimized for higher user experience. It’s key improvements are:
- Fully operational on all devices/browsers, even iOS (Traditional Push does not support iOS).
- The notification is shown directly on the website ( Traditional Push is shown in the messages bar).
- Users don’t need to subscribe to receive notifications (Traditional Push requires a subscription)
How does In-Page Push look like?
In-Page Push ads are optimized for high performance mainly because they adapt to your user’s operating system/browser. They come in many different formats, shapes, and designs, and here are some of the most popular ones.
What’s new with Native?
Our Native Ads are our pride and joy. That’s why we worked tirelessly to make crucial changes that greatly increase responsiveness, performance, personalization, targeting and the overall design of our Native Ads.
Our main goal was increasing performance, while simultaneously maintaining a healthy user experience to provide all our Publishers with the best possible conditions to monetize.
After all, that’s what we promised right?
So, without further ado, let’s jump right in and see why are they better than ever before.
Why is it better than before?
- Improved Performance (Higher EPC/CPC)
- The title can now be edited. Instead of the default „Promoted Content“ our Publishers can now type in whatever fits them most.
- Header options, background-color, and text can now be adjusted
- Device targeting – Allows Publishers to target specific devices upon demand(We’ll explain this in more detail in our future blog posts).
- Widgets are now vastly more targeted for the audience they reach, they provide greater value to the viewer by displaying more personalized content than before.
Why is all this important for Publishers?
Digital Marketing is a constantly-changing, rapidly-improving environment, and it always will be. That’s why it’s extremely important to understand that keeping up with the pace of the latest improvements is a must-have, especially if you want to maintain or increase your current earnings. Fortunately for our Publishers, that exactly what we did with Dashboard v2.0.
Now it might be hard to catch up with every fresh piece of information in this industry, but that still doesn’t mean that you won’t know what the latest trends are. That’s why we’re here. We do the math so that you don’t have to.
Enjoying the content? Make sure you follow MonadPlug for more!